Eden Energy Medicine Certification Classes
US Location, Hotel, and Meals
Wigwam US classes are held at The Wigwam, a lovely resort hotel in Litchfield Park, Arizona, approximately 15 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (PHX).
Students are responsible for their own lodging for the EEMCP, but if you'd like to stay at The Wigwam - we make it simple!
We have arranged a block of Wigwam hotel rooms at the discounted rates listed below, as determined by Phoenix's seasonal rates.
We make your hotel reservation based on the hotel information you enter on your class registration form (rooms are available on a "first-come, first-served" basis, and may sell out.)
You check-in to The Wigwam when you arrive, and pay them for your hotel stay when you check out!
- Please do not call the hotel regarding reservations or changes.
- All hotel reservation changes are made by contacting [email protected].
- Your registration confirmation email is your hotel room confirmation.
- The hotel information you provide on your registration form is considered your financial commitment to your hotel room reservation and to any roommates you list; cost liability from subsequent changes defers to you (and your roommate).
Hotel Room Types
The Wigwam offers us the following room type options:
- "Standard Rooms" are located throughout The Wigwam’s resort property.
- "Oasis Rooms" (an upgrade) are located around the quiet Oasis Pool and subject to availability.
As well as selecting one of those room types on our registration form, you will also select:
- "Private Room" if you are staying in the room alone or with a non-student friend or family member.
- "Shared Room" if you are staying in the room with a fellow student who will also register and list you as their roommate, and will pay for the other half of the room.
- If you are looking for a roommate please go to our Roommate Finder Forum to make a post or to reply to others' posts.
- If you would like to make changes or cancel your hotel reservation, it is your responsibility to contact us to find out your options, and to inform your roommate as well.
- If you cancel your stay in a Shared Room, the room now becomes a Private Room for your roommate. Similarly, if your roommate cancels, the room now becomes a Private Room for you.
Hotel Reservation Change/Cancellation Policy
Please see our Cancellation Policy for further important Hotel Reservation Change/Cancellation details.
Hotel Room Rates
The following are the May 2019 discounted hotel rates, which do not include exclusively reduced resort fees ($15/day, reduced from $30/day), mandatory resort gratuity for housekeeping and bellman ($7/day), taxes, or incidentals. [Triple/Quadruple add $25/person/night extra.]
- Standard Room Private - $159/night
- Standard Room Shared - $79.50/night
- Oasis Room Private - $189/night
- Oasis Room Shared - $94.50/night
Hotel Amenities and Information
All Wigwam Rooms come equipped with refrigerators, Wi-fi Internet, private patios, oversized tiled bathrooms with private vanity, deluxe Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, imported Italian bed linens, walk-in closets, terrycloth bathrobes, hair dryers, iron and ironing board, in-room safe, cable TV, in-room movies and video games, CD clock radios, coffee/tea maker. A microwave may be requested upon check-in for a $25/day rate; subject to availability.
- Residents must check in and out on their scheduled arrival and departure dates; roommates may not check each other in or out.
- Residents will receive one room key per person.
- Residents making room changes after check in will be charged a $20 fee by The Wigwam (and are also subject to the Hotel Reservation Change/Cancellation Policy above).
Meals are on your own. The Wigwam has several wonderful dining options to choose from on-site, including Red’s Bar & Grill, The Wigwam Bar, and The Tower Pool Bar & Grill, where you can enjoy soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, and more. You might also like to make reservations for dinner at Litchfield’s (closed Sunday and Monday).
To see other restaurants in the Litchfield Park area (many of which are within a very short walking distance from The Wigwam), please click here.