Prerequisites and Advanced Training Paths
Click here to see a flow chart of exciting Advanced Training Path possibilities!
Year 2 Prerequisites: Students must have completed the Year 1: Eden Energy Medicine Foundations Classes. Reading Energy Medicine is also required.
Year 3 Prerequisites: Students must have completed Year 1 and Year 2 of the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program.
- It is advisable that Year 3 students have access to a source of potential clients or a network of friends and family members who are willing to have EEM sessions, so they are able to easily fulfill the session requirements of Year 3.
- Since Year 3 draws on the knowledge base of EEMCP Years 1 and 2, it is recommended that Year 3 students review the course materials from those previous years prior to attending class.
- If incoming students feel they need help in preparing for Year 3, they are encouraged to work with a study group or mentor to ensure comfort with the materials before attending Year 3.
Year 4 Prerequisites: Students applying to enter Year 4 must have completed Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 of the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program. (Year 3 provides the requisite amount of hands-on experience to work with the Grid and Regression protocols in Year 4.)
- Applicants must have an Active EEM Certified Practitioner Status.
- Applicants must have an established EEM practice with paying clients who they see on an ongoing basis. This is necessary to ensure that they have clients who are appropriate and ready for the deeper work of Year 4.
- Applicants must have completed 100 EEM sessions within the last 12 months. It is important that practitioners not only have the appropriate levels of experience to work with the Grid and Regression systems, but that it is recent experience.
- Earlier graduates will have to verify 100 recent EEM sessions and may be asked to participate in a Skype conversation with the Year 4 Class Administrator to discuss how the student's use of EEM has evolved over time.
- Students of Year 4 are required to review and sign an Advanced Practitioner Agreement as proof of their commitment to follow the guidelines of practicing Grid and Regression.
TEEM 101 Prerequisites: Students must have completed Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 of the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program.
- TEEM 101 students need to have substantial experience working with clients in order to excel in how they present the material and in their ability to respond to questions. The client sessions required to graduate from Year 3 ensure that TEEM 101 students have that background.
TEEM Foundations Prerequisites: Students must have completed Year 1, Year 2, and Year 3 of the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program, as well as TEEM 101.
- The TEEM Foundations graduates who have been the most successful in terms of student evaluations and other measures not only have strong teaching skills, they also have substantial experience working with clients. Hence the many prerequisite classes prior to applying for TEEM Foundations.