Eden Energy Medicine European Certification Classes
UK Registration and Tuition - Year 2
Register Now and Continue Your Exploration of the Powerful World of Eden Energy Medicine!
All fees are quoted in US dollars (USD). (When making payment, please be aware of currency fluctuations in your country.)
The tuition for the 2018-19 Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program is $1475 per quarter, or $5900 per year. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be added to your first quarterly payment at Class 5. This deposit will be applied to your Class 8 payment. See the following chart for a break down of payments:
Class 8-UK Registration is OPEN until January 2!
Quarterly Payment 2018-19
Quarterly payments will be due upon registration for each class. Registration opens approximately 10 weeks prior to the start of class. Payment for each class covers all of the class materials, senior US EEMCP faculty traveling to teach and supervise during and after class, an optional Review Class prior to the start of each Year 2 class, conference space, all-day refreshments and a healthy-option buffet lunch on all four days of class, as well as ongoing evaluations to keep people moving forward in a competence-based learning model.
We have a limited number of massage couches available for use during class; if you are coming by car you may like to consider bringing your own couch with you to guarantee that you will be able to work on it.
The tuition does not include breakfast or dinner, lodging, or transportation.
Students can expect to pay the following in Year 2:
- Quarterly tuition per class
- Optional Post Class
- Optional CEs if your profession's licensing board requires them
- Late fees and/or extra mentoring may be required for missed class time, late test submission, missed demonstration appointments, and other special cases
- After graduating from Year 2:
- Active practitioner status is maintained by renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate via attendance of Continued Training courses
- The above certificate and a current liability insurance policy are required to maintain a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory
To Other Agencies:
- Hotel, transportation, breakfasts, and dinners
Registration and Payment Methods
Registration is online. An email containing a link to the online registration form for each class is sent to students approximately 10 weeks before the class takes place.
We accept major credit cards and PayPal on our online registration form.
Pay Pal users: You will receive a PayPal invoice within 48 hours after submitting your registration form with PayPal selected as your payment . Your registration will not be considered complete until PayPal (or other) payment is received. Thank you!
Note About Advanced Payment:
If you would like to pay tuition in advance for all four classes of Year 2 (Classes 5-8), please DO NOT register online. You must contact [email protected] to make arrangements.
[If you have not yet completed Classes 1-4 of the program, please see the Foundations Class page of our website for enrollment information.]