Eden Energy Medicine Certification Classes
US Registration and Tuition - Year 2
Register Now and Continue Your Exploration of the Powerful World of Eden Energy Medicine!
The tuition for the 2018-19 Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program is $1325 per quarter, or $5300 per year. A $300 non-refundable deposit will be added to your first quarterly payment at Class 5. This deposit will be applied to your Class 8 payment. See the following chart for a break down of payments:
Quarterly Payment 2018-19
Quarterly payments will be due upon registration for each class. Registration opens approximately 10 weeks prior to the start of class. Payment for each class covers all of the class materials, use of a massage table, a "Meet & Mingle" lunch, conference space, teaching staff, basic required supervision, and ongoing evaluations to keep people moving forward in a competence-based learning model.
The tuition does not include food, lodging, or transportation.
Students can expect to pay the following in Year 2:
To Innersource/Eden Energy Medicine:
- Quarterly tuition per class
- Optional Review Class or Post Class
- Optional CEs if your profession's licensing board requires them
- Late fees, extra paid mentoring, and/or the Review Class ($90) may be required for missed class time, late test submission, missed demonstration appointments, and other special cases
- After graduating from Year 2:
- Active practitioner status is maintained by renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate via attendance of Continued Training courses
- The above certificate and a current liability insurance policy are required to maintain a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory
To Other Agencies:
- Hotel, transportation, and most meals per class
Registration and Payment Methods
Registration is online. An email containing a link to the online registration form for each class is sent to students approximately 10 weeks before the class takes place.
We accept major credit cards and PayPal on our online registration form.
Pay Pal users: You will receive a PayPal invoice within 48 hours after submitting your registration form with PayPal selected as your payment . Your registration will not be considered complete until PayPal (or other) payment is received. Thank you!
Note About Advanced Payment:
If you would like to pay tuition in advance for all four classes of Year 2 (Classes 5-8), please DO NOT register online. You must contact [email protected] to make arrangements.
[If you have not yet completed Classes 1-4 of the program, please see the Foundations Class page of our website for enrollment information.]