TEEM Foundations US Location, Hotel, and Meals
TEEM Foundations classes are held at the Handlery Hotel in San Diego, California approximately 6 miles from San Diego International Airport (SAN).
Students are responsible for their own lodging.
We have arranged a block of rooms at the Handlery Hotel at discounted rates. If you would like to take advantage of these rates:
- Call in reservations must be made before the cut-off date of: Tuesday, February 19, 2019. Reservations requests received after the cutoff date will be accepted on a hotel and rate availability basis.
- Guests can make reservations through the Handlery Hotel's Reservations office at 619-298-0511 or 800-676-6567. Callers must refer to the group name of TEEM to book the group rates and be included in the group room block.
- Guests can also make reservations online with the following link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/98118?groupID=2467653
Our special group rate is also available three days before and after the class on a space available basis for those who would like more time in San Diego. For students interested in checking in prior to Thursday, March 21 or checking out after Tuesday, March 26, should call the hotel directly to inquire about availability for those extra dates – don’t forget to mention the TEEM code to get your discounted rates!
Room rate is $115, plus tax
- Room rate includes breakfast for one person
Overnight parking is $7/night
Hotel offers free shuttle to local attractions:
- Complimentary shuttle within a five-mile radius for free transportation to popular attractions like Fashion Valley Mall, Old Town, the San Diego Zoo, Balboa Park, and SeaWorld.
- Hotel DOES NOT offer airport transportation. Airport is 10 minutes away
- Approx. $18 rideshare services (Uber/Lyft)
- Approx. $24 taxi
- $14 Super Shuttle
Tuition includes a hosted lunch Friday - Monday. This is a great opportunity to connect with other classmates, staff, and faculty.