Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program
Requirements and Procedure to be listed on the EEM Certified Practitioner Directory
Graduates of Year 2: The Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program can be listed on the Innersource website's Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory as an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner (EEM-CP) as outlined below.
- Graduates of Year 3: The Clinical Practicum, will automatically have their EEM-CP listing updated to Eden Energy Medicine Clinical Practitioner (EEM-CLP).
- Graduates of Year 4: The Advanced Practitioner Program, will automatically have their EEM-CLP listing updated to Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner (EEM-AP), endorsed to provide Grid and Regression sessions.
- Year 2, Year 3, and Year 4 graduates may create a listing at any time, as long as they meet the requirements below.
Requirements to be listed:
Process to get listed:
- Meet the requirements listed above
- Submit the text, photo and insurance for your listing by clicking here for the online form
- Please allow 5–10 business days from the time you submitted your online form and photo for your listing to be posted
Changes to your listing (beyond changing your status from EEM-CP to EEM-CLP, or from EEM-CLP to EEM-AP):