Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program
Requirements and Procedure to be listed on the EEM Certified Practitioner Directory
Graduates of Level 2: Certification Training are eligible to apply for the title of Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner (EEM-CP). Once you are certified and have the title of “EEM-CP”, you can be listed on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory as an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner (EEM-CP):
- Level 3 and Level 4 graduates may create a listing at any time, as long as they meet the requirements below.
Requirements to be listed:
- Be an Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner (EEM-CP). You must have successfully completed all Class 1 - 8 requirements (Written and Demo tests), successfully completed the Certification Exam, received your Certificate from Innersource with the title of “Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner (EEM-CP),” and cleared all financial commitments to Innersource before you can be listed on the Innersource website.
- Maintain an EEM Continued Training Certificate that is current with the dates on your certificate
- Have a current liability insurance policy (Dependent upon your location)
- Uphold EEM legal and ethical standards
Process to get listed:
- Meet the requirements listed above
- Submit an EEM Certified Practitioner Listing Form. The form requires you to provide text about yourself, a photo of yourself, and insurance information (including having Innersource listed on your policy as an additional insured entity).
- Upon receipt of your completed online form, your listing will be posted on the website within 5-10 business days and a link to your listing will be emailed to you.
Requirements to remain listed:
- To maintain Certification as an EEM Practitioner, the practitioner must obtain twelve Continuing Training (CT) hours in EEM every two-year cycle and pay a renewal fee.
- Have a current liability insurance policy with Innersource listed as an AIE (dependent on your location)
- Uphold EEM legal and ethical standards per the Ethics Code on our website.
Changes to your listing:
- Graduates of Level 3: Professional Skills Mastery, will automatically have their EEM-CP listing updated to Eden Energy Medicine Clinical Practitioner (EEM-CLP) at the time your Diploma is shipped.
- Graduates of Level 4: Advanced Protocols, will automatically have their EEM-CLP listing updated to Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner (EEM-AP), endorsed to provide Grid and Regression sessions at the time your Diploma is shipped.
- Other changes to your listing on the EEM Certified Practitioner Directory may be made once every 12 months free of charge. Changes requested more frequently will be evaluated and processed as our workload allows.
- To change your listing fill out the Practitioner Listing Update Form or contact Karen at Innersource