Eden Energy Medicine European Certification Classes
UK Airport and Transportation
Three airports are within 60 miles of Wotton House:
- London Gatwick [15 miles]
- London Heathrow [24 miles]
- Southampton [60 miles]
London Gatwick International Airport is the closest airport to Wotton House, approximately 16 miles away and a 35 minute drive away.
- Follow the A24 to Dorking until you see a signpost for Guildford A25
- Turn right at the traffic lights taking the right hand turn-off
- At the mini roundabout turn left, follow the road to the end and turn right towards Guildford onto the A25
- Continue along the A25, through the village of Westcott and travel into Wotton, past The Wotton Hatch Pub and turn immediately left
- Wotton House is a 35 minute drive from the airport
London Heathrow airport is also accessible (27 miles away), as is the regional airport, Southampton (60 miles).
Nearest station: Dorking station
- The station is 3-4 miles and 15 minutes' drive away
- Dorking rail station has direct links and connections from London Waterloo, London Victoria, Reading and Gatwick airport
Parking at Wotton House is extensive and free for guests of the hotel, conference venue and leisure club.
Satellite navigation coordinates: 51.211079, -0.395717
From the M25 - Wotton House is approximately 10 miles and 20 minutes from the M25.
- Leave the M25 at junction 9 and take the exit signposted A243/A24 Dorking
- From the M25 junction 10, using the A3, please ignore directions for Effingham and travel via Ripley and West Clandon to the A25 sign-posted Dorking.
- Follow the A24 to Dorking, and take the right filter at the traffic lights signposted A25 Guildford
- At the mini-roundabout turn left, follow the road to the end and turn right towards Guildford onto the A25
- Continue along the A25, through the village of Westcott and travel into Wotton, past The Wotton Hatch Pub and turn immediately left, the postcode is RH5 6QQ
From the M3 South - Wotton House is approximately 20 miles and 30 minutes from the M3.
- Leave the M3 at junction 4 signposted Guildford and follow the A331/A31 towards Guildford/London
- When the road divides into a three-way junction, keep to the left-hand side and follow the direction of the A3/M25 London
- Leave the A3 at the fourth exit signposted Dorking, (do not take the first exit to Dorking) follow the road to the roundabout and turn right
- Follow the A247 until you reach a set of traffic lights, go straight across onto the A25 to Dorking
- Continue along the A25 through the villages of Gomshall and Abinger Hammer until you come to the village of Wotton
- Turn right to Wotton House just before you reach the Wotton Hatch Pub
From the A24 South East - Wotton House is approximately 17 miles and 25 minutes from Horsham.
- Follow the A24 northbound signposted Horsham/Dorking
- Follow the road past Horsham taking the left turn at the roundabout keeping on the A24
- Follow the road through the village of Kingsfold, and take the left-hand lane as you approach Clarks Green roundabout
- Continue on the A24, signposted Dorking, over the Beare Green Roundabout and at the next roundabout, turn left and take the A2003 signposted Dorking
- Follow this road and merge into the left-hand lane following the signs for the A25 Guildford
- At the traffic lights, turn left onto the A25 and continue along this road, through the village of Westcott and travel into Wotton
- Turn left immediately after the Wotton Hatch Pub
From the A3 from London:
- Follow the A3 and take the slip road signposted A243/A24 Dorking/Leatherhead
- Continue along this road until you reach junction 9 of the M25
- Then follow the directions from the M25 as detailed above
- Wotton House is approximately 10 miles and 20 minutes from the M25