EEMCP Year 3 – Graduation Requirements
Year 3: EEM Clinical Practicum Classes
Year 3 - Graduation Requirements
To complete EEMCP Year 3, you must:
- Attend both EEMCP Year 3 classes.
- Document an average of 2 EEM sessions per week (for a total of 100 sessions) and submit that documentation using Year 3 session sheets.
Download sessions sheet & directions.
- Give six live or Skype sessions that are observed by your Year 3 mentor.
- Receive four hours of consultation from Year 3 faculty mentors.
- Complete all recommendations from mentoring faculty.
- Carry professional liability insurance with Innersource named as an "Additional Insured Endorsement".
- Complete all Year 3 class requirements within two years of beginning Year 3.