Year 4: EEM Advanced Practitioner Classes
US Registration and Tuition - Year 4
The tuition for Year 4, the Advanced Practitioner Classes (Grid and Regression), of the 2019-20 Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program is $2345 per class, or $4690 for the year. Payment is due upon registration for each class. Registration opens approximately 10 weeks prior to the start of class and is available only to students who have been accepted to Year 4 via an application process. Tuition covers all of the class materials, use of a massage table, conference space, teaching staff, supervision, and ongoing evaluations to keep students moving forward in a competence-based learning model.
The application for
2020-2021 Year 4 will open
in Summer 2020!
The tuition does not include food, lodging, or transportation.
Students can expect to pay the following in Year 4:
- Tuition per class
- Optional CEs if your profession's licencing board requires them
- Late fees and/or paid extra mentoring may be required in special cases
- Active EEM Practitioner status is maintained by renewing your EEM Continued Training Certificate via attendance of Continued Training courses
- The above certificate and a current liability insurance policy are required to maintain a practitioner listing on the Eden Energy Medicine Certified Practitioner Directory
To Other Agencies:
- Hotel, transportation, and meals per class
Registration and Payment Methods:
Registration is online. After completion of an application process, accepted applicants will receive an email containing a link to the online registration form for this class.
We accept major credit cards and PayPal on our online registration form.
Pay Pal users: You will receive a PayPal invoice within 48 hours after submitting your registration form with PayPal selected as your payment . Your registration will not be considered complete until PayPal (or other) payment is received. Thank you!
Note About Advanced Payment:
If you would like to pay tuition in advance for both classes of Year 4, please DO NOT register online. You must contact email@example.com to make arrangements.