DAVID FEINSTEIN, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist and a pioneer in developing innovative therapeutic approaches, leading to nine national awards for his books on consciousness and healing. He and his wife, Donna Eden, have built the world’s largest and most vibrant organization teaching energy medicine. Their latest award-winning book, The Energies of Love, achieved best-seller status on the NY Times Relationship List. David has served on the faculties of The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Antioch College, and the California School of Professional Psychology.
David received the 2002 “Outstanding Contribution” Award from the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (and again in 2012), the U.S. Book News Award for the Best Psychology/Mental Health Book of 2007, the 2015 “Outstanding Leadership” Award from the Canadian Association for Integrative and Energy Therapies, and the Infinity Foundation’s 2013 “Spirit Award” (with Donna) for their contribution to “the evolution of consciousness” and its “impact on society.” A licensed psychologist (Oregon), he has contributed more than 100 articles to the professional literature.
What is Energy Psychology?
Listen in to this interview with David as he discusses "Energy Psychology" — a therapeutic method that combines the stimulation of energy points, based on acupressure, with established psychological interventions. Therapists have found this method to be effective with serious disorders such as PTSD, anxiety and depression. And it can be used as a self-guided healing tool for everyday emotional challenges — including jealousy, inappropriate anger and irrational fears.
The Energies of Love
Donna Eden and David Feinstein, Ph.D., together since 1977, have brought hope and healing to thousands of individuals and couples with groundbreaking techniques that address issues at their ENERGETIC core. With Donna's unique ability to SEE energy and David's background as a clinical psychologist, they bring something NEW and FRESH to the fields of medicine, psychology, and relationships.
- Personal Mythology (with Stanley Krippner). U.S. Book News 2007 Psychology/Mental Health Book of the Year; Indies New Age Non-Fiction 2007 Book of the Year
- The Energies of Love (with Donna Eden). NYTimes Relationship List Bestseller!
- The Promise of Energy Psychology (with Donna Eden and Gary Craig). 2007 Indies Award, Self-Help category
- Energy Psychology Interactive ACEP 2002 Outstanding Contribution Award (Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology)
- Energy Medicine (10th Anniversary Edition). Donna Eden with David Feinstein. U.S. Book News 2008 Self-Help Book of the Year; Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Energy Medicine for Women Donna Eden with David Feinstein. Nautilus Health Books Gold
- Ethics Handbook for Energy Healing Practitioners
- Energy Psychology Interactive Self-Help Guide
- Rituals for Living and Dying With Peg Mayo