Malls, Airports, Offices, Negativity
A MERIDIAN TECHNIQUE to Have in Your Back Pocket:
- Smooth behind your ears (sedating triple warmer) and then slowly trace or flush spleen meridian.
An AURA TECHNIQUE to Have in Your Back Pocket:
- Bring to mind a color you love and send it through your body. Imagine the color flowing through and infusing every cell in your body. Continue for 15 seconds or longer.
- With your breath, release this color into your aura.
- Seal it!!!! Seal your aura by crossing your ankles, breathing in deeply, and gently pressing your fingers together as you exhale. You can further lock it in with a “cross crawl.”
A CHAKRA TECHNIQUE to Have in Your Back Pocket
(From Rosalyn Bruyere via Heshie and Chana Klein)
Create a “Shield” when entering a stress-filled or challenging situation (originally designed for air travel, upon arriving at the airport):
- Breathe gold in through your heart chakra as you extend your arms above your head.
- Breathe silver out through your mouth, slowly, while spreading your arms downwards, around you forming a shield.
Removing the “Shield” (for air travel, upon reaching your destination):
- Take a deep breath in and slowly blow it out.