more event information
Energy psychology brings a new dimension of self-empowerment to personal development. Drawing from contemporary psychological understanding and ancient healing traditions, it provides simple methods for shifting the brain’s chemistry.
Guided by David Feinstein, one of the field’s most prominent leaders, you receive a hands-on introduction to energy psychology, mastering the basic principles and enough technique to immediately begin using energy psychology in your daily life. You learn how to reduce the emotions that hold you back, uncouple undesired responses from triggers, and receive internal support for moving forward.
You learn how to:
- Work with energy points on the skin to send signals that shift the electrical and chemical activity in your brain
- Reduce the emotions that hold you back, including unwarranted fears, anger, anxiety, jealousy, shame, and depression
- Rapidly uncouple undesired responses from their triggers
- Receive internal support for moving forward according to your highest wisdom
This workshop is appropriate for health-care professionals who wish to introduce the approach into their practices as well as for laypeople who want to make positive psychological shifts in their inner lives.
Sponsored by Omega in Rhinebeck, NY
When: September 29 – October 4, 2019
Where: Omega Institute
Cost: $460 Plus accommodations
Registration Info: Visit the Omega website for more information or call (877) 944-2002.
Faculty recommends you read the following book in preparation for the course:
- The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change by David Feinstein, Donna Eden and Gary Craig
ACCME credits will be available for $80. All other available CE credits will be $50. Check back for professional course objectives and more information. Certificate of Attendance ($25)
Class registration is now open through Omega.
September 29 (Sunday) 7:30pm - October 4 (Friday) 12:00pm
150 Lake Dr, Rhinebeck, New York, USA