Energy psychology brings a new dimension of self-empowerment to personal development. Drawing from contemporary psychological understanding as well as ancient healing traditions, it provides simple methods for
more event information
Energy psychology brings a new dimension of self-empowerment to personal development. Drawing from contemporary psychological understanding as well as ancient healing traditions, it provides simple methods for shifting the brain’s chemistry.
Guided by David Feinstein, one of the field’s most prominent leaders, you receive a hands-on introduction to energy psychology, mastering the basic principles and enough technique to immediately begin using energy psychology in your daily life. You learn how to:
- Work with energy points on the skin to send signals that shift the electrical and chemical activity in your brain
- Reduce the emotions that hold you back, including unwarranted fears, anger, anxiety, jealousy, shame, and depression
- Rapidly uncouple undesired responses from their triggers
- Receive internal support for moving forward according to your highest wisdom
This workshop is appropriate for anyone who wants to jump-start desired changes in life, as well as health-care professionals who wish to apply this technique in their practices.
Sponsored by Omega in Rhinebeck, NY
When: July 22 – 27, 2018
Where: Omega Institute
Cost: $435 Plus accommodations
Save $100 on the OMEGA Energy Medicine workshop when you also attend Introduction to Energy Psychology. To take advantage of this this discount, please call Omega at (877) 944-2002 to register. This offer cannot be combined with other discounts.
Registration Info: Visit the Omega website for more information or call (877) 944-2002.
Sacred Dance Weekend
with Titanya Dahlin and Dondi Dahlin
July 20 – 22, 2018
A Workshop With Hands-On Instruction
with Donna Eden and David Feinstein, Ph.D.
July 27 – 29, 2018
Faculty recommends you read the following book in preparation for the course:
- The Promise of Energy Psychology: Revolutionary Tools for Dramatic Personal Change by David Feinstein, Donna Eden and Gary Craig
APA credits will be available for $80. All other available CE credits will be $50. Check back for professional course objectives and more information. Certificate of Attendance ($25)
Class registration is now open through Omega.
July 22 (Sunday) 7:30pm - July 27 (Friday) 12:00pm
150 Lake Dr, Rhinebeck, New York, USA