1. Group size can range from 2-200
2. Location (home, office, church, library, YMCA, metaphysical bookstore, health food store, health clubs, schools) Facility (comfortable, chairs, room to move around, can your demonstrations be seen, temperature control)
3. Frequency of meeting (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly)
4. Length of class (1-3 hours, All-day, half a day)
5. Marketing and Promotion (Flyer, Healthcare Magazines, Email Lists, Church Bulletin)
6. Know your audience (practitioners, lay person, beginning/advanced, or mixed group).
8. Demonstrations (show a video, bring people up front and demonstrate)
9. Lectures, Case Studies, Examples, Sharing Personal Stories
10. Open with 5-Minute Routine (repeat after breaks or when group starts fading)
11. Practice, Hands-On Time (can it be done on self or does technique require a partner)
12. Q&A (Repeat questions, get feedback, summarize and review)
13. Handouts, Sign-In Sheet, promotional flyers
14. Visual Aids (easel, overhead projector, video, computer, charts, props)
15. Product Sales (videos, charts, Energy Medicine book, Energy Medicine Kit)
16. Be Prepared and Know Your Material
17. HAVE FUN!!!!!