The Nine Hearts Exercise
Donna Eden © 2006
Especially good for Heart, Large Intestine and Penetrating Flow, but connects all Radiant Circuits and gets them flowing
- With your hands on the front of your thighs, take a deep breathe in and out.
- Inhaling, move your hands slowly up the front of your body to the top of your forehead.
- Exhaling, trace a heart from your forehead to your chin.
- Inhaling move your fingers back up to your forehead, middle finger leading the way up the inside of the face and the bridge of the nose, then while exhaling, trace the heart a second time.
- Repeat step 4 one more time.
- On one deep breath in and out, move your hands slowly down to the middle of your chest over your heart chakra.
- Inhaling, begin tracing a heart with flattened hands moving up over the chest, and while exhaling, finish heart by moving hands around the trunk of your body, down the inside of the hip bones, ending at the top of the pubic bone.
- Repeat step 7 two more times, but begin tracing heart from top of pubic bone and travel up to over chest area on inhale, then finish heart on exhale.
- Starting at the top of the pubic bone, draw your flat hands up your body to the center of your chest as you inhale.
- Exhaling, turn your hands so that the tips of the fingers touch one another and the palms lie on the top part of your chest.
- Inhaling, bring your hands together into a prayerful position and raise them above your head.
- Separate your hands, lift them a bit further up, and then exhaling very slowly out your mouth with enough pressure to puff out your checks, slowly press your outstretched arms down to your sides with strength; as if pushing down a weight. Bring your hands down all the way to the sides of your legs.
- Repeat steps 9 through 12 two more times.